Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Late Start

I hope everyone is having a truly wonderful day !

I was feeling very sick last night, heart was racing and I couldn't seem to fall asleep.
It was not at all pleasant, but eventually I gave in and took an Advil PM and fell asleep.
I didn't end up getting out of bed until about 12:30 this afternoon, so there went breakfast.

I was hungry about an hour after I woke up so I ate a dill pickle. (1 net carb) and one of my Atkins bars, which are costing me a fortune incidentally...(another 2 carbs.)

I have some cod currently cooking in the oven, just plan on seasoning it with some pepper and dipping it in vinegar which is my favorite way to eat it. I am probably going to make a salad to go along with it. Is it just me or does bagged salad always have a weird poison taste to it ? It just tastes like crap to me, which is why I have decided to get a couple side salads from Wendy's and do it that way, but I will use what I have left of the bagged junk first. Blah.

Sipping on my current favorite diet drink.


 I need to start drinking more water, but gosh it is tasty !

Big things for dinner? :) We shall see !

No comments: