Monday, April 25, 2011

Dinner

Today was productive !

I had my typical Wendy's Cobb salad for dinner which was delicious AS ALWAYS.
No croutons of course and ranch dressing. I can't say enough about their salads.
They always come out fresh and fill me right up !

We went to Target to look at their clearance and I picked up a box of the Atkins bars for $5.00, they net 2gs of carbohydrates so I ended up having one of them for a dessert along with a pepperoni stick after scoring some deals on clearance makeup from Rite Aid.

Also at the Target market I grabbed some spinach, mixed greens, snap peas, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, bean sprouts and some breakfast sausages. I have chicken and cod in the fridge ready to be cooked as well. I think I am set for the week. I am planning on looking into some low carb recipes to actually cook for next week instead of just having everything by itself, it is very odd !

Breakfast will mostly likely be sausages tomorrow and possibly an Atkins shake.
Lunch is sounding most delicious because it will likely consist of bean sprouts and cream cheese with chicken with a little soy sauce.

It has been a long day, but I am excited for tomorrow !

Happy eating !!

1 comment:

mandaleigh said...

this is just a test !